Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt


This is not a recipe photo. This is two weekends ago's camping trip. 

I've been unbelievably lazy. 
I didn't even take a picture of this.
I've been in a lazy, not wanting to cook rut.
I managed to make this because I was actually too lazy to go and get frozen yogurt.
Sad times are happening for me right now.

Tasty Kitchen Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt
Warning:
If you make this with non-fat yogurt it will be nearly impossible to scoop after freezing. My arm hurts. 
Tip:
If you get the "tart" flavors, use Greek yogurt. If not, regular yogurt will do just fine. I used plain yogurt because I couldn't find vanilla.

I have 4 recipes sitting on my counter so I promise I'll be back with some delicious recipes for you soon, including my go-to camping recipe from the trip pictured above.

Thank you for your patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment