Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bacon Chipotle Salmon Sliders

Let me begin with a story. 

I stumbled across this recipe on a Thursday at about 11 am. I very seriously considered leaving work in order to make this recipe. It became necessary for my continued survival that I eat these sliders. I managed to summon all my strength to survive TWO WHOLE work days.
It was worth it, for these three words: 
Bacon, chipotle, sliders
I used skin-on salmon because its what I had. If you don't like the skin, broil it skin down and after you flip it and it cools you can peel the skin right off.
The original of this recipe is perfect. There are only a few small things I changed for my preference:
Mayo is a no go in this house so I used Greek yogurt and Frank's hot sauce for the Chipotle spread.



Note: Feed some of the salmon skin to your cat, it will love you forever. I mean, I'd imagine if I had a cat, because I don't talk about my cat on the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment